This is a seamless secure branded blend of live (presentations, streaming, polling, voting etc), pre-recorded (video, audio, virtual content), and downloadable assets (files, documents), that delivers the networking opportunities, educational sessions, and memorable moments of a live event - online.
We can create and host an event for any number of delegates – providing a unique branded online experience with its own identity that allows the dissemination, discussion and engagement with whatever content you need - plus we can include a range of add-ons including voting, surveys, breakout spaces, interactive whiteboards, forums, social elements, games etc depending on your need.
Pb has the in-house experience, creativity, talent and facilities to promote, host, produce, manage and deliver your entire event online, including brand and content creation, agenda setting, technical support and delivery of post event comms.
How we create, manage & deliver your Virtual Event Portal
• What are you looking to deliver to your audience?
• How would you like to communicate it?
• What key functionality needs to be included?
• When are you looking to host your virtual meeting and for how long?
Design and concept
• Visual mock-ups of your virtual event are created
• Key functionality and menu structure is built
• Security and sign-up options are set
• Your event content is added (agenda, speaker bios, documents etc)
• Streaming/video solution is finalised
• Interactive elements are built (Chat Feed, Live Voting, Q&A, Surveys etc)
Test & Update
• The portal is ready to view
• Content updates are completed
• On-boarding method is finalised and attendees invited (e.g. event mailer)
• The portal is live and ready to be accessed by your attendees
• Webinars, Live Streams, Breakouts are facilitated
• Content can also be added throughout this period
• Tech support is on-hand for live streaming, voting and other interactive elements
• Event metrics and users analytics are provided
• Voting, Q&A and survey results are shared
• Get a better understanding of your audience and boost ROI
• Full archive of the event is shared and portal is closed
Here is a live example of our Virtual Event Portal:
Gowthorpe Lane, Swardeston
Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8DS
1 Eldin Estate
Edinburgh, Scotland, EH20 9QX
+44 (0)1314 401 570 email@example.com
Main Street, Swardeston,
Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8AD